Mitis Town, AKA the player's hometown, is the where the game glitches very badly that you can get Mewtwo
Before Route 1.
Unique Features Edit
- The Cave
- Pokemon Center: Instead of the normal Pokemon Center, there is a man on the bridge leading to Route 1 who will heal your Pokemon for you
- No PokeMart
Importance in Storyline Edit
- The beginning of the storyline begins here when you wake up and throw your clock at a wall. After visiting your parents at the cave entrance, you head to the lab.
- At the lab Professor Cypress lets you choose one of 18 different kinds of starter Pokemon (Currently you can buy the other 17 for 25 Robux each. A total of 425 Robux for all 17 of them.), and your rival (Jake) receives an Eevee.
- After battling Jake he gives you five Pokeball's
- Professor Cypress sends you off to the next town.
- At the end of Route 1, Jake takes you back to the town so you can find out your parents are kidnapped.
Pokémon Starters Edit
Litten, Popplio, and Rowlet. The new gen. 7 starters.