Catching a JirachiEdit
A level 25 Jirachi cannot be obtained by activating a small event within a secret room/cave located in the Grove of Dreams. To do so:
- Locate said room, which can be found near the Green tree.
- Seek out the stone tablet and compass rose floor inlay further in.
- This must be done during night time.
- Stand in the center of the compass rose(Oval) and enter into the chatbox,"I wish for". There's no need to put anything else after this bit of sentence, but doing so doesn't affect the encounter in any way.
- After it zooms in,say in the chat anything at all,but has to be in one word.
- After doing this, a small cinematic will take over with a dramatic entrance from Jirachi. The battle commences after this.
The battle with Jirachi is a one-time event, after which you cannot repeat it if you save afterwards.
It is highly advised to turn off your auto-save and manually save prior to engaging Catching Jirachi requires a good deal of patience, pokeballs, and a bit of luck. Preparation prior-to is key, as well as a team better suited to catching rather than fighting.
If you ran from Jirachi, you cant get the Jirachi ANYMORE so its not my problem you ran.