Gale Forest is a place of interest, not a route, which routes lead to other towns, next to Cheshma Town, behind the Pokemon Center through a small path. Inside the forest there are 5 fightable characters, all of which have bug types but the Team Eclipse Member, who uses a Lvl 5 Poochyena to fight off the player, but fails. It is also home to Arceus's spawn point.
Behind Cheshma Town's Pokemon Center.
Gale Forest has quite a nice chunk of story line in the game. Here's what's happened in Gale Forest during the period of the story line.
- You are forced to fight against a Team Eclipse Member who has a LVL 5. Poochyena
- The Team Eclipse Member retreats after getting defeated, you are given back the Bronze Brick, and your rival comes and talks to you.
- The bridge to Route 2 will open up.
|Can't be rebattled|
|Can be rebattled|
Team Eclipse Grenda
- Location: Next to two trees, left of entrance.
- TM 86: Grass Knot
- Location: In a patch of grass towards the end of Forest
- Gale Forest has a similar appearance and storyline as of Petalburg Woods in the Hoenn Region, as in Petalburg, the Team Aqua/Magma members also fight the player, with a POOCHYENA. Many call the region as a Hoenn #2 as of all the Hoenn music and similarities.